- A5 or A4 sheet
- 12 different tattoo designs, 16 altogether
How to use them:
- Cut out the design you want to use – leave as little paper around the design as you can.
- Try out the placement – it’s easier to place it on a flatter surface.
- Take off the transparent film.
- Place it on your skin. PS! the tattoo is sticky! Don’t hold it too long since it will stick to your fingers!
- Take a sponge or a napkin and wet it. Tap the tattoo lightly with the sponge or napkin until the whole tattoo is slightly wet.
- Take off the paper – it should come off easily, when the tattoo is done correctly & voila!
The tattoos last up to 7 days depending on how much they get water & moisture – but remember, they are TEMPORARY! So time the use of them for a special day or just keep that in mind 🙂